The original 2004 EA Cube Framework is Scott Bernard’s EA3 Cube Framework:
Read more about EA3 at EA Pad.
The new (2016) EA Cube Framework is a “real” cube with six faces. Swipe around the green area below to see the six faces:
The six faces are:
- Function – the functional domain (architecture)
- Structure – the organizational architecture and design
- Risk – the governance, risk and compliance
- People – the human capital
- Products – the products and services and supply chain
- Value – the valuation and benefit realization
Our claim is that these exact six views into an enterprise are interrelated in a complex way. In popular terms, we could say that our profound claim is there are always six sides to a story.